It’s a big week for Dissidia Final Fantasy: Opera Omnia players, as Aranea Highwind has arrived after the second Global-first character was teased in January 2019. The Final Fantasy XV heroine showed up for the game’s second anniversary. People can now go through her side story and recruit her in Commodore of the Skies until March 2, 2020.
Aranea Highwind is a lance user. What’s interesting about her is that she gets an Overclock buff for putting an enemy in a Break state and with High Boost Lance she deals additional damage to enemies if she is inflicting BRV Break on someone or hitting someone already in a Break state. Basically, she’s going to really break things up. If you go through her sidequest, you can get her five-star Aranea’s Boots accessories for completing the third and fourth parts and the 15CP five-star Eisenspear (XV) weapon for completing the fifth part.
Here’s the list of the Dissidia Final Fantasy: Opera Omnia Command Abilities.
- Dragoon Dive: 3-hit ranged BRV attack and HP attack that grants Magitek Armament to self for 3 turns. It grants Overclock to self for two turns when inflicting Break on a Target. If Overclock is active, Dragoon Dive becomes Dragoon Dive+, BRV Attack becomes Boost Lance, and HP Attack becomes High-Boost Lance.
- Dragoon Dive+: 3-hit ranged BRV attack and HP attack. Grants Magitek Armament to self for 3 turns. Delays target 1 turn.
- Boost Lance: Increases own BRV based on Max BRV, then unleashes a 2-hit ranged BRV attack with high turn rate.
- High-Boost Lance: Group ranged BRV attack and single-target HP attack. Deals 10% of HP damage to non-targets. Increased HP damage when inflicting Break or attacking enemy afflicted with Break.
- Highwind: 3-hit group ranged BRV attack and single-target HP attack. Deals 20% of HP damage to non-targets. Inflicts Vitalcrusher on target for 2 turns. Grants Overclock to self for 2 turns when inflicting Break on target. Highwind becomes Highwind+ while Overclock is active.
- Highwind+: 3-hit group ranged BRV attack and single-target HP attack. Deals 50% of HP damage to non-targets. Inflicts Vitalcrusher on target for 2 turns.
A banner with Aranea’s five-star 70CP weapon is also available. Until March 2, 2020, people can try and pull for Bohrenspeer, which gives her the EX Ability Air Superiority. Noctis’ five-star 70CP Rune Saber, with the Conjure Armiger EX Ability, is also a featured weapon. The first 10+1 pull, which guarantees someone one five-star weapon, is free for all players.
Dissidia Final Fantasy: Opera Omnia is available for Android and Apple iOS devices. She’s the second recent Final Fantasy XV character to join, as Ignis joined in February 2020 too.