Square Enix launched the smartphone RPG Dragon Quest of the Stars globally for smartphones.
Check out the new global launch trailer below:
Since launching in Japan back in October 2015, it’s been one of Square Enix’s few major hits for smartphones with over 20 million downloads. Players around the world can now join in on the intergalactic journey to prevent planets and worlds from destruction.
In Dragon Quest of the Stars, players fight monsters and explore various planets of the galaxy. The game offers solo and multiplayer gameplay featuring turn-based battles.
Next, check out some of the key features below:
- Multiplayer mode with up to four players – adventure with players from all over the world and embark on quests together.
- Strategic turn-based battle system – use powerful spells and skills to trigger combos and turn the tide of battle.
- Character customization – create unique characters, designed by world-famous artist Akira Toriyama (Dragon Quest series, Chrono Trigger, Dragon Ball), and accessorize with various hairstyles and gear. Players can also change their vocations by progressing through the game to further customize their characters.
- Intuitive touch controls – explore the planet with optimized controls for mobile devices.
- Fun stamps – use stamps illustrated by popular artist Kanahei to communicate with your friends and express yourself.
Furthermore, the game is offering in-game rewards and campaigns to celebrate the global launch.