Atlus have released a patch that adds features, fixes bugs and makes minor tweaks to Dragon’s Crown in North America. The patch is available now for both the PS3 and Vita versions of the game. Here’s the list of patch notes:
- Stabilized network connectivity during online gameplay.
- Hidden items can now be uncovered by simply moving the finger cursor over their location.
- The item hotkeys can now also be accessed by holding the L1 Button (PS3)/L Button (PSVita).
- Dagger and Bomb items can now be thrown diagonally by pressing Up on the Left Stick + Triangle button.
- An option to fix all items at once in your bags has been added to Morgan’s item shop.
- In the Options Menu, you can now select the area you wish to be matched in for online play.
- Arrow drops will increase according to how many Elf characters are in the party.
- The visibility of inventory Runes while the player is near the bottom of the screen has been improved.
- Other tuning and minor improvements to various gameplay elements were made.
Following Atlus’ U.S. release, NIS America will release Dragon’s Crown in Europe on October 11th.