Dragon’s Crown’s U.S. release won’t be too far behind its Japanese one. Atlus USA announced this morning that they have the side-scrolling beat-em-up scheduled for release this Summer on both the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita.
The following character classes will be available for selection:
- The Fighter, who uses his armor and quick-hitting attacks to tank and destroy enemies
- The Dwarf, who specializes in getting up close and personal with grapple attacks
- The Amazon, who moves quickly and wields a giant axe to unleash massive damage
- The Wizard, who blasts fire at single targets or in pillars to incinerate foes
- The Elf, who uses her bow and agility to launch devastating volleys and escape danger
- The Sorceress, who uses ice magic and summoned skeletons to control the battlefield
On the PlayStation 3, Dragon’s Crown will cost $50. The Vita version will cost $40. You’ll be able to play the game with up to three other players, but Atlus say that cross-platform play is not supported.
Atlus haven’t announced a specific release date for Dragon’s Crown yet.