Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends is coming to PC in Japan, Tecmo Koei announced earlier today. The PC version of the game will be available on May 23rd and will cost 7,800 yen. It will include Dynasty Warriors 8.
The PC version of the game will require Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8. Here are the minimum requirements, as reported by Inside Games:
- CPU: Core2Duo 2.4GHz (Core i7 860 or higher recommended)
- Memory: 512MB (1GB or more recommended)
- Display: 640×480 px High Color (1280×720 px True Color recommended)
- Hard Disk space: Approximately 18GB
- Video: 256MB VRAM (512MB VRAM recommended) 3D accelerator chip w/ Pixel Shader 3.0
- DirectX 9.0c or higher with latest drivers. Graphics card must support DX 90c, too.
- Sound card: Sound card corresponding to DirectX 9.0c or higher
- Gamepad: Supported
The PC version of the game will allow you to adjust settings such as the game’s draw distance, so that you can optimize framerate to your liking. Additionally, free DLC from Dynasty Warriors 8 and Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends on consoles will be included in the PC version of the game.
Siliconera reached out to Tecmo Koei to inquire about a western release, and community manager Chin Soon Sun replied, “For the Western release we have no comment so far. But when we have more information and confirmation, we will announce on our social channels, of course we would like all our fans around the world to enjoy our games so we’ll look into the opportunity!”