During a presentation for Xenoblade Chronicles X, Nintendo revealed the localized names for the open-world RPG’s five continents. You can find their names below, with their Japanese names in parentheses:
- Primordia (the first area)
- Noctilum (the Forest of Nightglow)
- Oblivia (the Valley of Oblivion)
- Sylvalum (the Continent of White Trees)
- Cauldros (the Continent of Black Steel)
Meanwhile, the game’s “Doll” mechs have been renamed “Skells” in the English-language version. It appears that the name originates from “exoskeleton”.
We’ll have more news on the game’s localized release as it is made available.