Nintendo is celebrating the new year with a massive eShop sale in multiple regions. The UK and Ireland, Europe, and Japan are all currently offering big discounts on major releases.
Here is a selection of highlighted games in the UK eShop sale. You can view the full list of nearly 180 games here.
- 1-2-Switch: £27.99
- 51 Worldwide Games: £24.49
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker: £24.49
- Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled: £17.49
- Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age Definitive Edition: £24.99
- Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition: £33.29
- Immortals Fenyx Rising: £34.99
- Layton’s Mystery Journey: Katrielle and the Millionaires’ Conspiracy Deluxe Edition: £17.49
- Luigi’s Mansion 3: £33.29
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: £33.29
- Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate: £14.39
- Octopath Traveler: £24.99
- Sega Mega Drive Classics: £15.00
- Sid Meier’s Civilization VI: £22.49
- Sonic Mania: £11.19
- Super Bomberman R: £7.49
- Super Mario Odyssey: £33.29
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: £24.99
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild: £41.99
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition: £34.99
- Two Point Hospital: £17.49
- Unravel Two: £6.24
Unfortunately, there is no equivalent official eShop sale happening in North America concurrently. However, many games are discounted anyway, so it is still worth checking out for gamers in that region. We recommend Octopath Traveler at 50% off.
The Japanese eShop sale has a lot of overlap. However, games like The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening and Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX are only on sale for those with a Japanese account.
The new year eShop sale in the UK and Europe will run until January 10, 2021. The Japanese discounts are live until January 12, 2021. You can recap 2020 by checking out Siliconera’s Switch games of the year right here.