Originally planned for release this August, Shinji Mikami’s new survival-horror game, The Evil Within, has been delayed to October, Bethesda Softworks announced today.
Alongside the announcement, Bethesda also released announced the “Fighting Chance Pack” pre-order bonus, which contains the following items:
- Medical Kit – A vital health enhancement to enable Sebastian to fight on.
- Green Gel – Used to upgrade Sebastian’s attributes.
- Double Barrel Shotgun and Three Shells – A larger and more formidable shotgun than the regular shotgun, it’s useful for tight situations with multiple encroaching enemies.
- An Incendiary Agony Bolt – Capable of showering nearby enemies with damaging fire sparks.
- A Poison Agony Bolt – Will draw enemies towards it and poison them, allowing Sebastian time for a quick escape.
The Evil Within will be available on October 21st in North America, October 23rd in Australia, and October 24th across Europe. The game is in development for PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4.