Final Fantasy XI is getting its next update this month, and Square Enix have shared a new video for the game that highlights some of the additions and tweaks you can expect to see. You can watch this below.
Here are some of the basic features being added:
- Ra’Kaznar Inner Court
- Progression of the Seekers of Adoulin story
- New equipment
- New characters to fight beside: Excenmille [S], Klara, Romaa Mihgo Rainemard
- Additional RoE Objectives
- New job point categories
- The ability to wwap all gear at once
- Adjustments to various classes in the game
The update will be available on August 12th.