Once you finally unlock the five new DLC characters in Fire Emblem Engage, you’ll find they can not only talk amongst themselves or find love with Alear, but some can engage in Support conversations with other characters too. While some people’s options are a little limited, others can talk with other people like royal family members.
Editor’s Note: The Support conversation options list below will contain spoilers for Fire Emblem Engage main campaign and DLC characters.
First, to get all of the new characters you need to complete all the chapters in the DLC campaign. It shouldn’t take too long, especially if you play through it on Normal. Once you do, some cutscenes will play and you’ll watch as the new allies join your army. If you have multiple save files, then you will need to beat that campaign in each one to get access to these characters.
Here’s the full list of who each DLC character can talk to:
- Gregory: Alear, Madeline, Mauvier, Rafal (Nil), Veyle, and Zelestia.
- Madeline: Alear, Gregory, Mauvier, Veyle, and Zelestia.
- Nel: Alear, Diamant, Rafar (Nil), Timerra, Veyle, and Zelestia.
- Rafal: Alear, Alfred, Gregory, Ivy, Mauvier, and Nel.
- Zelestia: Alear, Gregory, Madeline, Mauvier, Nel, and Veyle.
Fire Emblem Engage is available for the Nintendo Switch, as is the Fell Xenologue DLC.