PC

Snatcher And Ace Attorney Inspired A New Adventure Game Called Harvest

0

 

 

Harvest is an upcoming adventure game set in the future, where 99% of the human population is unable to reproduce as the result of a chemical war. The remaining 1% can reproduce, and are the future of mankind, but are starting to disappear under mysterious circumstances.

 

You play as a detective investigating the disappearances of the remaining fertile humans. Harvest developer GondeFire Productions say that the game is inspired by other graphic adventures like Snatcher and the Ace Attorney series. The game will use basic commands like “Move,” “Look,” “Investigate” and “Use”.

 

Harvest will have a fully-voiced cast of characters and is being developed using Unity. The game is currently in development for PC, Mac and Linux with other platforms to be decided.

 

You can watch a trailer for Harvest above. GondeFire are asking for $10,000 in contributions for the game on Kickstarter, and they’re already over halfway to that figure, so this is one of the more realistic crowdfunded projects out there.

Ishaan Sahdev
Ishaan specializes in game design/sales analysis. He's the former managing editor of Siliconera and wrote the book "The Legend of Zelda - A Complete Development History". He also used to moonlight as a professional manga editor. These days, his day job has nothing to do with games, but the two inform each other nonetheless.