As you’ve probably heard by now, Club Nintendo is shutting down and Nintendo are preparing to launch a new customer loyalty program to replace it. In the meantime, digital rewards are still being doled out for this month in the U.S., and here’s what you can grab:
- Super Mario Bros. 2 (Wii U Virtual Console) – 200 coins
- Excitebike (Wii U Virtual Console) – 200 coins
- Super Metroid (Wii Virtual Console) – 250 coins
- Super Punch-Out!! (Wii Virtual Console) – 250 coins
- Super Mario Land (3DS Virtual Console) – 150 coins
- Donkey Kong (3DS Virtual Console) – 150 coins
- Wario Land 2 (3DS Virtual Console) – 200 coins
- The Legend of Zelda (3DS Virtual Console) – 200 coins
Note that Nintendo will also be offering a separate set of rewards—both physical and digital—during February, and these are the ones they’ve been talking up. February will supposedly bring “dozens” of downloadable games to Club Nintendo, which you’ll be able to avail in exchange for coins.
Additionally, if you reach Elite Status (Gold or Platinum) by March 31st, you’ll be able to avail a free downloadable game from a list of Wii U and Nintendo 3DS titles.