The promised December 10, 2019 Nintendo Indie World presentation has come and gone. As expected, some shadow drops appeared. Dauntless and The Talos Principle: Deluxe Edition are now playable on the Nintendo Switch. In addition, we learned about games that will be coming to the system over the next few months. Plus, Axiom Verge 2 was announced!
Here is the full list of indie games that were announced during the Nintendo Indie World December 2019. While most of them will be available in 2020, there are a few you could play or preorder starting today.
- Axiom Verge 2 – Fall 2020
- Bake ‘n Switch – Summer 2020
- Boyfriend Dungeon – 2020, exclusive Nintendo Switch HD rumble function
- Dauntless – Now
- Dreamscaper – Early 2020, first on Nintendo Switch as a timed exclusive
- Gleamlight – Early 2020
- Liberated – 2020, first on Nintendo Switch as a timed exclusive
- Murder by Numbers – Early 2020, first on Nintendo Switch as a timed exclusive
- Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath – January 2020
- Sail Forth – 2020
- SkateBird – Late 2020
- Sports Story – Mid-2020, Nintendo Switch exclusive
- Streets of Rage 4 – First half of 2020
- Supermash – May 2020
- The Survivalists – 2020
- The Talos Principle: Deluxe Edition – Now
People can immediately pick up Dauntless and The Talos Principle: Deluxe Edition on the Nintendo Switch eShop later today.