We’ve been enjoying the fantastic graphics of Final Fantasy VII Remake, and now we get to learn more about it in the fifth episode of Square Enix’s mini-documentary series.
The Inside Final Fantasy VII Remake video series features interviews with various creators, artists, and developers of the remake. The latest one is all about the graphics and visuals.
Check out Inside Final Fantasy VII Remake – Episode 5: Graphics and Visual Effects below:
The episode starts out with director Tetsuya Nomura who talks about balancing realism without crossing the line. This is what Square Enix did with Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children over a decade ago, and the developers went with the same approach for Final Fantasy VII Remake with today’s level of realism and technology.
The following developers are featured in the episode:
- Yoshinori Kitase (Producer)
- Tetsuya Nomura (Director & Concept Design)
- Naoki Hamaguchi (Co-Director – Game Design / Programming)
- Masaaki Kazeno (Character Modelling Director)
- Hiroyuki Nagatsuka (Lead Animator)
- Hiroyuki Yamaji (Battle Animation Director)
In case you missed it, here’s a list of the previous entries:
- Inside Final Fantasy VII Remake Episode 1: Introduction
- Inside Final Fantasy VII Remake Episode 2: Story and Characters
- Inside Final Fantasy VII Remake Episode 3: Combat and Action
- Inside Final Fantasy VII Remake Episode 4: Music and Sound Effects
Final Fantasy VII Remake is currently available for the PlayStation 4. You can also check out our recent feature on the kind and appropriately enigmatic Aerith.