The Kingdom Hearts Orchestra –World Tour- made its debut in 2017 to celebrate the series’ 15th anniversary, and it’s back for a second wave of worldwide performances starting June 2018.
Here are the dates for the 2018 tour:
- June 9 – Los Angeles (USA) @ Dorothy Chandler Pavilion
- July 7 – Sydney (Australia) @ Sydney Opera House
- July 13 – Chicago (USA) @ Auditorium Theatre
- July 14 – Detroit (USA) @ Fisher Theatre
- July 16 – Pittsburgh (USA) @ Heinz Hall
- July 19 – Boston (USA) @ Wang Theatre
- July 21 – Toronto (Canada) @ Sony Centre
- July 26 – Atlanta (USA) @ Fox Theatre
- July 28 – Dallas (USA) @ Verizon Theatre/Grand Prairie
- August 2 – Philadelphia (USA) @ Mann Centre
- August 4 – Phoenix (USA) @ Symphony Hall
- August 5 – Las Vegas (USA) @ The Joint at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- August 12 – Honolulu (USA) @ Neal S. Blaisdell Concert Hall
- September 8-9 – Sao Paolo (Brazil) @ Teatro Bradesco
- September 15 – Munich (Germany) @ The Gasteig
- September 22 – Milan (Italy) @ Teatro Dal Verme
- October 6 – Seoul (South Korea) @ KBS Hall
- October 20 – Mexico City (Mexico) @ Auditorium Blackberry
Composer Yoko Shimomura will be in attendance as a special guest in select cities, where she’ll appear on stage, and 100 VIP tickets are available for each show to meet and greet with her after the show.
The concerts will have an exclusive line of products that will only be available for sale at each performance.
Twelve pieces from the concert have been recorded in their unique concert’s arranged version for a special edition CD. You can check that out here.