Pokémon GO recently got updated to version 0.31.0, bringing with it some new adjustments and fixes to the app.
First, many will probably be pleased to know that you can now re-customize the appearance of your in-game avatar on the Trainer profile screen.
Additionally, this update also addresses a known glitch in which players would see a Pokémon three steps away, yet could never reach that Pokémon no matter their location or how much they walked. The glitch was resolved by removing the footsteps of nearby Pokémon completely.
Here’s a complete list of all the changes made to Pokémon GO in the recent update:
- Avatars can now be re-customized from the Trainer profile screen
- Adjusted battle move damage values for some Pokémon
- Refined certain Gym animations
- Improved memory issues
- Removed footprints of nearby Pokémon
- Modified battle damage calculation
- Various bug fixes during wild Pokémon encounter
- Updated Pokémon details screen
- Updated achievement medal images
- Fixed issues with displaying certain map features
- Minor text fixes
Pokémon GO is available for iOS and Android devices.