Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII is getting a collector’s edition in North America, Square Enix announced this morning. The collector’s edition of the game will cost $90 and will be sold exclusively through Square Enix’s online store in limited quantities.
Included in the collector’s edition are the following items:
- Silver-embossed pocket watch
- Aerith Gainsborough DLC costume
- 80-page hardcover artbook with never-seen-before art, including:
- Character Designer Tetsuya Nomura’s original artwork, including early sketches of the characters
- Foreword by Final Fantasy XIII series art director Isamu Kamikokuryo
- An “introspective look” at the worlds and architecture of the Nova Chrysalia world
- A Final Fantasy nostalgia section that showcases crossover costumes, moogles and chocobos
You can view the contents of the collector’s edition in the trailer above. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII will be available for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on February 11th, 2014 in North America.