Following the reveal of the Predator as a DLC character in Mortal Kombat X, Warner Bros. and NetherRealm Studios recently announced two more: Tanya and Tremor. Tanya made her debut as a playable character in Mortal Kombat 4, while Tremor is a ninja that first appeared in Mortal Kombat: Special Forces.
With their announcement, we now have all the details of the full “Kombat Pack” DLC that will be available at launch with Mortal Kombat X. This includes:
The Ultimate Horror Pack:
- Playable character Jason Voorhees
- Horror skins Vampiress Mileena, Kraken Reptile and Pharaoh Ermac
The Klassic Pack #1:
- Playable character Tanya
- Klassic skins for Kano, Sonya and Liu Kang
The Predator / Prey Pack:
- Playable character Predator
- Predator-themed skins Commando Johnny, Infrared Scorpion and Carl Weathers as Jax
The Klassic Pack #2:
- Playable character, Tremor
- Klassic skins for Quan Chi, Jax and Kung Lao
The Kombat Pack will be included with the collector’s edition, limited edition, and premium edition of the game. It will also be available for purchase separately. You can read about the different editions that will be available at launch in this post.