Idea Factory International shared a new trailer for Megadimension Neptunia VIIR highlighting its key characters including Uzume Tennouboshi, Neptune, Blanc, Vert, and the little sisters.
Here’s more about the game from Idea Factory International:
This enhanced version of 2016’s JRPG Megadimension Neptunia™ VII features smoother graphics courtesy of a new engine, a revamped battle system, and a whole new VR experience. Now, their dimensions and yours are connected! Hang out one-on-one with each of the Gamindustri Goddesses, listen to their conversations, and watch as the Goddesses react to you!
- Rendered in a new engine, you’ll experience a smoother, richer graphical experience!
- The Gamindustri Goddesses dimension-hop right into your PlayStation®VR headset! For the first time ever, you can interact with the Goddesses in VR one-on-one while they explore you, The Player’s, room.
- A renovated battle system allows you to set each attack combo mid-battle and introduces new elements of strategy and resource-management.
- Transform into even more powerful beings with their NEXT forms, and take control of a different set of characters who want to run Gamindustri!
- Customize your VR room’s furniture with Nep-worthy looks!
Megadimension Neptunia VIIR releases in North America and Europe in Spring 2018 for PlayStation 4. The game is available in Japan on PS4.