Crunchyroll announced it will release Mitrasphere, a Japanese mobile game, in English worldwide. It’s an online RPG, while there’s no exact release date yet, people can pre-register for it on Android devices. App Store pre-orders will also open soon.
As expected, people who sign up to play will help clear tiers in a pre-registration campaign. Here’s what everyone will get for free when potential players register:
- 5,000 people: 50 Sea Crystals
- 10,000 people: 100 Sea Crystals
- 15,000 people: 150 Sea Crystals
- 20,000 people: 200 Sea Crystals
- 25,000 people: 250 Sea Crystals
- 30,000 people: 300 Sea Crystals
- 35,000 people: 350 Sea Crystals
- 40,000 people: 400 Sea Crystals
- 45,000 people: 450 Sea Crystals
- 50,000 people: 550 Sea Crystals and a Heroic Upa 4-star Magic Item
Here’s an initial gameplay trailer showing how the English version of Mitrasphere will work. The battle system looks somewhat similar to SINoALICE.
Crunchyroll also listed the countries where Mitrasphere will be available:
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- United States
Over the last few years, Crunchyroll’s been picking up multiple Japanese mobile games and localizing them. For example, in December 2020 it brought over CyGames’ Princess Connect Re: Dive. While they aren’t active anymore, it also offered a number of titles based on anime series like Attack on Titan Tactics, Danmachi: Memoria Freese, and Overlord: Mass for the Dead. (The Overlord mobile game’s service only ran between April 20, 2020 and March 31, 2021 in English.)
Mithrasphere is available on Android and Apple iOS devices in Japan, and an English version is in the works.