As of March 10, 2023, Zaion LanZa is no longer a Vtuber with Nijisanji. A tweet from the official company Twitter account stated that the company terminated her contract effectively immediately. Prior to this, she received a suspension. But Zaion will never return as a streamer under that name or identity with the company.
According to the notice, this is due to multiple infringements of the contract during her streams. This was the same reason that Nijisanji suspended her. The suspension was so that she could reflect on her behavior, but the company felt that her attitude and understanding of what it means to be a streamer associated with Nijisanji did not improve. Thus, Nijisanji had to terminate Zaion LanZa as a Vtuber.
Because she is no longer a streamer with Nijisanji, all of her previous videos and streams will become private on YouTube. This was the same thing that happened when Yugo Asuma suddenly graduated from Nijisanji EN.
Infringements that Zaion LanZa committed during her time with Nijisanji are:
- Using a copyrighted song in her stream without prior authorization.
- Revealing internal information that can potential cause issues for stakeholders during her stream.
- Making statements that could lead to speculation or leaking of internal information using social media accounts that she personally operates, during her activity suspension time.
- Offensive remarks regarding discrimination and sexual assault.
- Several infringements of the Rules pertaining to the use of games defined by ANYCOLOR Inc. (including intentional infringements) and repeated false justifications given to ANYCOLOR Inc. regarding these infringements.
- Expressing her will to perform streams using illegal games (also referred to as pirate games).
- Comments that can be considered offensive to the rights holder of a game during a stream.
- Giving false information to other NIJISANJI EN Livers regarding the contents of her communications with ANYCOLOR Inc.
- Falsely claiming to have received permission from ANYCOLOR Inc. after a viewer commented on Zaion performing an action prohibited by the Rules.
- Falsely claiming to be sponsored by a brand during a stream.
- Giving “likes” to comments falling under defamation of NIJISANJI Livers and ANYCOLOR Inc. using social media accounts that she personally operates.
- Numerous other actions and comments infringing the Contract and Rules.
Zaion LanZa is no longer part of NIJISANJI as of March 10, 2023. She was part of XSoleil, which debuted in early December 2022. The remaining memebers of XSoleil are Doppio Dropscythe, Meloco Kyoran, Hex Haywire, Kotoka Torahime, and Ver Vermillion.