Nippon Ichi Software will sell merchandise items related to its games at Comiket 99. The lineup will feature merchandise from not only the company’s flagship Disgaea series but also Mad Rat Dead and the Yomawari series.
Here’s the full lineup of Nippon Ichi Software merchandise at Comiket 99. All prices are listed in Japanese Yen.
- Yomawari trading pin badges: ¥500 – 1 out of 10 designs given in random
- Yomawari T-shirt: ¥2,500 – available in M and XL sizes
- Takehito Harada tin badges: ¥500 – 1 out of 15 designs given in random
- Nippon Ichi Software 2022 desk calendar: ¥1,000
- Sardine plush: ¥4,000
- Prinny cap: ¥3,000
- Prinny big cushion: ¥4,000
- Prinny jersey: ¥6,500 – available in two sizes
- Asagi tote bag: ¥1,500
- Mad Rat Dead stainless bottle: ¥2,500
- Mad Rat Dead stickers: ¥3,000
- Mad Rat Dead original soundtrack Vol.1: ¥3,500
- Mad Rat Dead original soundtrack Vol.2: ¥1,500
- Disgaea visual art book: ¥3,000
- Prinny coasters – Blue or Yellow set: ¥1,500
- Pringer X coaster: ¥500
Everyone who visits the Nippon Ichi Software booth will receive a greeting card based on Shikabanegurai no Boukenmeshi, the upcoming strategy RPG that will appear on the PS4 and Switch on January 27, 2022. Those who make a purchase of at least ¥3,000 will also receive a bonus towel marking the Yomawari franchise’s sixth anniversary.
Comic Market 99 will take place physically at Tokyo Big Sight on December 30-31, 2021. Nippon Ichi Software will have its Comiket 99 booth located at Corporate Booth #144 on the fourth floor of the West building.