Doujin publisher, Nyu Media, have announced their second wave of doujin titles scheduled for release in the near future. Here’s an infographic they sent out, to give one a quick glimpse the line-up:
(click to enlarge)
Here’s the full list of all five games, along with a summary (quoted verbatim) and footage for each game, sourced from various avenues on the net:
Eryi’s Action (Xtal Sword)
• Prepared to be trolled!
• A charming 2D platformer with addictively frustratingly gameplay!
• You will die a LOT, but you WILL keep going back for more!
Japanese homepage: https://xtalsword.com/html/eryi.html
Kamui (Siter Skain)
• Widely acclaimed as one of the best shoot ’em up games ever!
• Classic 2D STG with a lock-on mechanic and gameplay that uses depth-of-field!
• The final chapter of “The Tale of Alltynex” which covers all 3 Siter Skain games.
Japanese homepage: https://siterskain.com/kamui/index.html
RefleX (Siter Skain)
• An advanced 2D STG with an exciting reflection gameplay mechanic!
• Take on Earth’s government forces, then defend the Earth against an alien invasion!
• The second chapter of The Tale of Alltynex.
Japanese homepage: https://siterskain.com/reflex/index.html
ALLTYNEX Second (Siter Skain)
• Battle through the defenses of a rogue AI to retake the Earth for mankind!
• Full polygon, 2.5D shoot em ‘em up with lock-on and melée mechanics!
• The first chapter of The Tale of Alltynex.
Japanese homepage: https://siterskain.com/as/index.html
Croixleur (souvenir circ.)
• High speed 3D action adventure with RPG elements!
• Fight your way through dungeon floors of enemies to reach the deepest level!
• Collect XP and money to level up and buy new weapons and skills!
Japanese homepage: https://lost-identity.jp/souvenir
All five titles will be released this fall through winter across major PC digital distribution platforms, Nyu Media say. Demos for each game will be released ahead of the release of the full version.