Sega and Atlus will temporarily open Pop Up Stores that sell Persona 5 Royal illustrations in five cities across Japan. The entire project will begin on April 28, 2021, and end on June 13, 2021. [Thanks, 4Gamer!]
The temporary stores will sell framed illustrations based on official Persona 5 Royal artwork. The lineup includes the signature Finishing Touch images from the All-Out Attacks. The illustrations are also available for purchase online via Chara-Art’s web store. However, it can only handle shipments inside Japan.
The Persona 5 Royal Pop Up Stores will be available in five Japanese cities at different times. Each city will specifically feature two different characters from the Phantom Thieves.
- April 28, 2021, to May 17, 2021 – Sega Market Square Sasashima, Nagoya – Featuring Joker and Mona
- April 28, 2021, to May 10, 2021 – Sega Fukuoka Tenjin – Featuring Crow and Violet
- May 15, 2021, to May 30, 2021 – Sega Collabo Cafe Namba Sennichimae, Osaka – Featuring Fox and Navi/Oracle
- May 21, 2021, to June 13, 2021 – Sega Aeon Mall Okayama – Featuring Queen and Noir
- June 4, 2021, to June 13, 2021 – Sega Sendai – Featuring Skull and Panther
Persona 5 Royal is an enhanced version of Persona 5 that added new characters and storylines. It was released in Japan on October 31, 2019, and in the West on March 31, 2020. It has shipped over 1.4 million units worldwide as of July 2020. A vinyl soundtrack from the title will appear in Q2 2021.