Atlus revealed what fans will get for purchasing the limited edition version of Persona 5 Royal in Japan called the “Persona 5 The Royal Straight Flush Edition” that is available for pre-order for 13,800 yen plus tax.
The Persona 5 The Royal Straight Flush Edition includes the following:
- Special illustrated box by Shigenori Soejima
- Persona 5 Royal art book (B5-size 48-page hard cover)
- Persona 5 Royal Soundtrack (1 CD + booklet)
- Art T-shirt designed by P-Studio (Size: L)
- Phantom Thieves Costumes DLC Set:
- “Velvet Room Costume & BGM Special Set”
- “Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight Featherman Costume & BGM Special Set”
Persona 5 Royal releases in Japan on October 31, 2019 for PlayStation 4. The game releases in the West in 2020. Check Kasumi Yoshizawa’s new trailer in our previous report, and here for a look at Makoto Niijima’s special edition figure.