A Persona Love Live School Idol Festival event will kick off at the end of October 2021, and the latest announcement revealed the Aqours SSR members’ designs. Each one involves a Persona Q-style rendition of one of the band members dressed as a Persona from Persona 3, 4, or 5 or one of their spin-offs. There are nine total characters appearing in this batch.
First, here’s a list of all the Aqours members and the Personas they are dressed up as.
- Chika Takanami as Psyche from Persona 3 FES
- Dia Kurosawa as Kaguya from Persona 4
- Hanamaru Kunikida as Lucia from Persona 3
- Kanan Matsuura as Necronomicon from Persona 5
- Mari Ohara as Orpheus from Persona 3 Portable
- Rika Sakurauchi as Himiko from Persona 4
- Ruby Kurosawa as Pandora from Persona 5 Strikers
- Yoshiko Tsushima as Ariadne from Persona 4 Arena
- You Watanabe as Cendrillon from Persona 5 Royal
And here’s a closer look at each Persona Love Live School Idol Festival SSR, including a comparison to the original Persona.
This is the second Persona Love Live! School Idol Festival collaboration announcement so far. The first revealed the “campaign girl” Eli Ayase dressed as Persona 3‘s Elizabeth.
Love Live! School Idol Festival is available on Android and Apple iOS devices. The Persona Love Live! School Idol Festival event will be held October 31, 2021 through November 25, 2021. The next announcement for the event will arrive on October 12, 2021.