Sony’s HD music streaming service in Japan called “mora qualitas” now has PlayStation game soundtracks. The Japanese PlayStation Blog provided additional details and a look at some of the game OSTs available on the service. [Thanks, 4Gamer.]
Sony Music Entertainment Japan initially announced the hi-res streaming service in December 2018. It offers FLAC-quality streaming and music from Sony’s catalog, Universal Music Japan, Warner Music Japan, and more. Soundtracks included the “Flamelurker” track from Demon’s Souls that is getting a full remake for the PlayStation 5.
Here are some of the new PlayStation game soundtracks added mora qualitas:
- Demon’s Souls Original Soundtrack
- Bloodborne Original Soundtrack
- Gravity Rush Original Soundtrack
- Persona 5 Original Soundtrack
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Original Soundtrack
- NieR: Automata Original Soundtrack
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Original Soundtrack
- Yakuza 0 Original Soundtrack
- Nioh 2 Original Soundtrack
Check out official playlists from Sony below:
Sony Music Entertainment Japan will continue to add more game soundtracks from PlayStation games over time.
As for Sony’s HD music streaming service mora qualitas, people in Japan can subscribe for a monthly fee of 1,980 yen plus tax. It is available on PC (Windows, Mac), Apple iOS, and Android devices.