Pokémon GO’s latest update is rolling out, and in addition to the major features with revamped Gym gameplay and raid battles, it adds some useful features to the game.
One of the more useful features is the search functionality for the Pokémon collection screen which will surely be welcomed by fans who caught a bunch of Pokémon since the game’s release last year. This feature allows players to sort Pokémon by Pokédex number, type, nickname, and species.
The update also adds in-app and push notification system for Gyms as well as a visual indicator to unvisited PokéStops.
You can check out the full release notes from Niantic below:
- Gym features significantly updated to add the all-new motivation system.
- Added new Gym Badge feature.
- Added in-app and push notification system for Gyms.
- Added Raid Battles, a new cooperative gameplay experience.
- Added four new items available only by completing Raid Battles.
- Added Raids tab to Nearby screen.
- Added search functionality to Pokémon collection screen.
- Added visual indicator to unvisited PokéStops.
Pokémon GO is available on iPhone and Android. You can catch up on more details for the major update in our previous report.