Keys Factory announced The Legend of Zelda-inspired covers, cases, and cartridge holders for the Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Switch Lite. There are five items in the line-up, and they will all come out on July 16, 2021. The idea is to show off iconic elements from the series, which is now 35 years old, while protecting your console at the same time. [Thanks, Famitsu!]
The Nintendo Switch accessories in Keys Factory’s The Legend of Zelda are:
- Hardcover carrying case for the Nintendo Switch – 2,600 JPY (~$24)
- Slim hardcover carrying case for the Nintendo Switch Lite – 2,200 JPY (~$20)
- Protective cover for the Nintendo Switch – 3,580 JPY (~$33)
- Protective cover for the Nintendo Switch Lite – 2,700 JPY (~$25)
- Cartridge case – 950 JPY (~$9)
The carrying cases are large enough for the Nintendo Switch or Switch Lite to fit inside, even if they are protected by a cover. As well, a pouch under the cover allows you to place items such as cartridges, Joy Cons, and earbuds. Though the Tri-Force design decorates the majority of the accessories, the protective cover for the Nintendo Switch features an image of Link on Epona. The cover also includes a small curtain-like flap to protect your Switch’s screen from scratches.
The Legend of Zelda-inspired Nintendo Switch and Switch Lite cases, covers, and cartridge holders will come out on July 16, 2021. They are already available for online pre-order from sites such as Amazon, Rakuten Books, and Amiami.