After a few delays, Citizens of Earth will be coming out on January 20th in North America (21st / 22nd in Europe). Its publisher, Atlus, revealed the launch discounts you’ll be able to take advantage of if you plan on buying it early.
- Steam for PC — 20% discount ($11.99) and soundtrack download. Available from January 20th until January 27th.
- PS4 and PS Vita — 20% discount ($11.99) for PS Plus subscribers. Available from January 27th until February 3rd.
- Wii U and 3DS — 20% discount ($11.99). Available until January 27th.
If you’re in Europe, the dates and, obviously, the currency is slightly different. The PC release date is the same and it’s also a 20% discount for you, otherwise it looks like this:
- PS4 and PS Vita (Europe) – “Similar discounts are planned for Europe, but exact details are unknown.” Available on January 21st.
- Wii U and 3DS (Europe) — 20% discount (€9,59). Available from January 22nd until January 29th. Additionally: “people who own either version can buy the other platform at 40% discount; buy one, get the other for €7,19 for one week only (through 1/29).”
If you don’t know, Citizens of Earth is an RPG in which you play the Vice President of the World. You have to recruit your friends, family, and anyone else in your hometown that can lend a hand. It’s inspired by Earthbound.