A new RPG Maker game was recently announced with RPG Maker MZ. Degica Games shared the game’s first trailer that gives us a peek at what’s coming in the next entry.
RPG Maker MZ will introduce brand-new features, but it’ll also have fan-favorite features that make a return. Degica Games is focusing on making RPG Maker MZ faster and easier than ever, while also focusing on making it the most powerful title yet for veteran RPG-makers.
Check out the debut trailer for the game below:
In the trailer, we get a quick look at the map editor, event editor, character editor, battle settings, and more.
Here are the highlights on what’s new in the game:
- Features a more powerful map editor function and is jam packed with lots of new resources.
- Brings you a more powerful character generation function.
- Bolstered the event function.
- The largest collection of assets ever in series history.
- Augmented and expanded the database function.
- Revamped the animation function!
- Beefed up plug-in function.
- Made to be much easier for users to play games.
RPG Maker MZ will release for PC via Steam in Summer 2020.