If a leak (that has now been taken down) by a poster on the Atlus forums is to be believed, a 3D Dot Game Heroes 1.01 patch is headed our way, courtesy of Sony Computer Entertainment Europe.
What does patch 1.01 add? Here’s a short feature list:
- Sackboy from LittleBigPlanet will be added to the game.
- New character models created by and for fans will be added.
- Completion times for the Dash Race have been adjusted to make it less difficult.
- Certain swords will now carry over in New Game+.
- Loading art images will now appear randomly, and upon being viewed, be available in the Loading Art gallery.
Furthermore, a picture taken with a mobile phone camera reveals patch 1.01 will be 178 MB in size:
Additionally, the mysterious leaksmith also claims to know which user-created heroes will be included in the patch:
Lilly O Lady
Mr E Box
So, where did this massive leak come from? Our guess would be from a QA department, since that’s where the most number of people would have access to the patch, but there’s no way to be certain. You can view the original threads the information was leaked in here and here.
A big thumbs-up to our anonymous tipper who asked not to be named. You know who you are!