The Sailor Moon museum unveiled some of the food and drink items that will be available from its cafe when it opens on July 1, 2022. The museum, which commemorates the 30th anniversary of Sailor Moon, will be open until December 30, 2022. The announcement also offered a sneak peek of the Sailor Moon Museum Cafe logo, which stars the Inner Senshi in bunny outfits. [Thanks, Famitsu!]
All of the items use imagery and color schemes that represent the various Inner Senshi, as well as famous lines or catchphrases from the series. The Sailor Moon Museum Cafe partnered with The Alley, a Taiwanese tea store, with its drinks.
Menu items and prices include:
- Cosmic Heart Compact Dessert Plate (1730 JPY)
- Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Museum sliders (1850 JPY)
- In the Name of the Moon, I’ll Punish You Omurice (1650 JPY)
- Sailor Senshi 5 Rainbow Parfait (1480 JPY)
- Chibi-Usa Pudding a la Mode (1630 JPY)
- Sailor Senshi Paired-up Soda Float (950 JPY)
- Catchphrases Art Latte (770 JPY)
You will also be able to have sugar cookies for take-out. This cookie is also the same one on top of the raspberry mousse in the Cosmic Heart Compact Dessert Plate.
The Sailor Moon Museum will be open in from July 1 until December 30, 2022 in Roppongi, Japan. There will be a total of three “volumes,” and more information on the different volumes will appear in the future. Sailor Moon Crystal is available on streaming services such as Crunchyroll and Netflix, and the two-part Sailor Moon Cosmos movie will come out in early Summer 2023 in Japan.