Capcom and Bushiroad have a second Monster Hunter D4DJ Groovy Mix event in store for fans. The mobile game’s collaboration comes with free gacha pulls and new remixes from Monster Hunter World [Thanks, Dengeki and 4Gamer!]. The event is live now, ending at 8:59 p.m. on February 02, 2021 (JST).
The Monster Hunter D4DJ Groovy Mix collab is a meaty one. First up is a solo Peaky P-key event where the four characters don Monster Hunter attire. Similar to the first event, rhythm battles are in a “raid” style where players collaborate to take monsters down. The event will end at 8:59 p.m. on February 02, 2021 (JST). Additionally, the event offers gacha pulls that end a little bit after the main event. The collab’s gacha pulls end at 11:59 p.m. on February 03, 2021 (JST). We’ve rounded up some of the new illustrations below.
As for the music for the second Monster Hunter D4DJ Groovy Mix event, fans can enjoy remixes from amazing DJs like TeddyLoid and DJ Genki.
- “Proof of a Hero Monster Hunter World Version (TeddyLoid x BUGLOUD Remix)”
- “Driven by the Stars (Masayoshi Iimori x DJ Genki Remix)”
- “Monster Hunter World Medley 1 Hero Mix (K03 Remix)”
- “Monster Hunter World Medley 2 Elder Dragon Mix (DJ’Tekina//Something Remix)”
- “Monster Hunter World Medley 3 Arch-Tempered Monsters Mix (4sk)”
- “Murmurs from the Land Forbidden (kors k x sky_delta Remix)”
- “Light That’s Passed On (Rasmus Faber x fu_mou Remix)”
Finally, the rhythm game is running a special commemorative event concurrently with the Monster Hunter D4DJ Groovy Mix collaboration. The promotion celebrates the game’s 100th day since launch and for achieving one million player downloads. Fans can obtain gacha tickets with login bonuses for a whole month, ending at 3:59 a.m. on February 24, 2021 (JST).
D4DJ Groovy Mix is a free-to-play rhythm game for iOS and Android devices. The D4DJ series is a Shonen media franchise encompassing an anime TV series, a manga, the mobile game, and even live performances. The title is available now in Japan, and an English version will release sometime in 2021.