Atlus released an update patch for Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster on December 23, 2020. The update, which brings the game version up to 1.02, improves performance stability while adding new features to the remaster.
Previously, Atlus received multiple complaints about the performance issues and phenomena thought to be caused by bugs in SMT III Nocturne HD Remaster. The company had acknowledged them and promised to release an update patch soon.
We have translated the full patch notes for the SMT3 Nocturne HD Remaster version 1.02 update as follows:
- Fixed occasions where trophies would not unlock under certain conditions.
- Fixed battles so that normal attack motions will be at the highest speed during Auto Battle.
- Fixed some other bugs.
- Added features to shuffle and inherit skills when showing Fusion results in the Heretic Mansion.
- Improved key responses in every facility and also Status, Magatama, and Save/Load screens.
- Changed the counting method in Demonic Compendium to allow 100% collection even when you only play Maniax Mode.
- Adjusted game balance for the Lord’s Expectation and Young Master’s Pity DLC.
Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster is immediately available in Japan on the PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch. The English western version will be released in Spring 2021.