Sony’s CES 2021 Digital Press Event has come and gone, and with it came an unexpected number of release windows. During the presentation, which appeared on the Sony Square website, there was actually a bit of insight into when people can expect certain big name games. To be specific, around the 10 minute mark the PlayStation 5 was discussed, and with it came Project Athia, Ghostwire Tokyo, and Pragmata release windows.
Here is the full list of all of the PS5 game release windows that appeared at the bottom of the Sony CES 2021 presentation. At the 10:38 mark following a brief collection of gameplay snippets from both immediately available and upcoming titles, the expected launch windows were offered in the fine print.
- Hitman III – January 2021 (Editor’s Note: This will be out January 20, 2021)
- Ghostwire Tokyo – October 2021
- Horizon Forbidden West – 2021
- Kena: Bridge of Spirits – March 2021
- Little Devil Inside – July 2021
- Pragmata – 2023
- Project Athia – January 2022 (Editor’s Note: It will be a PS5 exclusive for two years.)
- Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart – 2021
- Returnal – March 19, 2021
- Solar Ash – June 2021
- Stray – October 2021
Of the upcoming PS5 games shown, Hitman 3 is the next one to appear. It will be available on the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia, and PC via Epic Games Store on January 20, 2021.