Square Enix updated the description for its Square Enix Presents TGS 2021 YouTube stream. It revealed many of the games that will appear during its presentation. Some of the inclusions are fairly obvious, since it already confirmed they will be at the show. For example, the TGS 2021 livestream will look at Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin and FFVII The First Soldier. [Thanks, Nibel!]
Here’s the full list of games that will appear at the Square Enix Presents TGS 2021 showcase so far. Keep in mind that more unannounced titles could also appear. Also, in the case of one, it is a title immediately available on multiple devices worldwide.
- ActRaiser Renaissance (PS4, Switch, PC, mobile)
- Chocobo GP (Switch)
- FFVII The First Soldier (mobile)
- Forspoken (PS5, PC)
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy (PS4, PS5, Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, PC)
- Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin (PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, PC)
- Triangle Strategy (Switch)
- Voice of Cards: The Isle Dragon Roar (PS4, Switch, PC)
In addition to their appearances during this presentation, Square Enix confirmed there will be TGS 2021 streams for Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin and FFVII The First Soldier. The former will appear on October 2, 2021. The battle royale’s presentation will appear on October 3, 2021.
The Square Enix Presents TGS 2021 showcase will be held at 3am PT/6am ET on October 1, 2021.