It’s time for the February 2021 installment of the Steam Game Festival. As usual, these events give people an opportunity to test out PC games. All of the demos that appear are available for a limited time. They also often are different each time they show up, even if a game had a demo appear before. (SkateBIRD is a good example.) The latest round is immediately available worldwide and will run until February 9, 2021. The official page is now open, complete with an event schedule saying when developers will appear.
While there are a lot of games to go through, here are a few that might be worth testing.
- Chicory: A Colorful Tale: Help a dog bring color back to a black-and-white town.
- Gal Gun Returns: A first-person, on-rails shooter and dating sim.
- Mamiya: In this visual novel, Mamiya shows up after someone a group of friends knew died. Now things are getting unsettling and increasingly dangerous.
- Perfect Gold: A romantic visual novel where you can play as Audrey or Marion and watch as the two heroines possibly fall in love.
- Shachibato! President, It’s Time for Battle! Maju Wars: A strategy RPG based upon Shachibato!
- SkateBIRD: Skateboarding with birds.
- Sword Reverie: An isekai-inspired VR game where you’re a hero summoned to another world.
- Windjammers 2: A game that combines competitive frisbee-throwing and soccer.
The Steam Game Festival February 2021 edition will last until 10am PT/1pm ET/7pm CET on February 9, 2021. After it ends, all of the demos released will no longer be available or playable. The first festival was held back alongside TGA 2019.