The Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris1.30 patch is here and focuses on Tiese. While much of the update focuses on bug fixes, the big draw is new story content. Once someone downloads the patch, they can go through Ancient Apostles: The Knight of Contradictions.
Tiese Shtolienen was Eugeo’s valet back when they attended Sword Mastery Academy. In Ancient Apostles: The Knight of Contradictions, she’s attempting to keep a promise. People who go through the quest get a new outfit and Finish Arts for her. Bandai Namco shared both the preview of the outfit and the attack.
This is the second of multiple Ancient Apostles additions to Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris. The initial one was The Reaper of the Woods. That story featured Sinon as one of the stars. The next one will finish up The Knight of Contradictions and involve Selka. The final The Blue-Eyed Demon story will feature Silica.
Here are the full Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris 1.30 patch notes.
New Additional Contents
- Added free additional story update part #2 “Ancient Apostles: The Knight of Contradictions”
- New Tiese reward costume & Finish Arts
- Newly added boss
*This quest can be accepted after completing “Ancient Apostles: The Reaper of the Woods”
*If the “Ancient Apostles: The Knight of Contradictions” does not start even if the “Ancient Apostles: The Reaper of the Woods” is complete, please try below.
- If Cardinal is set as one of the party members, please remove her from the party.
- If the player is in a dungeon, a village or a town, such as the Southern Corridor and Rulid village, please exit from the dungeon, village or town
- Fixed several issues that occur when the connection is lost with the host
- The days of the week in which the player can challenge the Mutated Beast Quest have been adjusted as follows:
- Monday: Norlangarth Empire
- Tuesday: Sothercrois Empire
- Wednesday: Wesdarath Empire
- Thursday: Eastavarieth Empire
- Friday: Norlangarth Empire and Sothercrois Empire
- Saturday: Wesdarath Empire and Eastavarieth Empire
- Sunday: All empires
- Added LV150 to the Mutated Beast Quest
- Fixed the issue where players are unable to proceed during the "Massive Bird" quest if the quest “Back to Rest” is accepted at the same time
- Increased the default proficiency to 150 for all weapon types when starting a new game
- *Only applied to main characters and default Wayfarers
- *The weapon proficiency will be increased to 150 even when selecting Continue with a save data with a weapon proficiency under 150
- *The weapon proficiency will not change when selecting Continue with a save data with a weapon proficiency over 150
- *No change will be applied for the sword skill proficiency
- Increased the chance of upgrading the weapon proficiency
- Changed the color of the shop clerks’ icon, name, and calling to make it easier to distinguish from general NPCs
- Unlocked Raid quests that are incomplete will now be shown in the results when searched from “Search by Quest”
- Added a “Custom” icon to customized equipment
- Fixed the issue where the details of a different arts code would be displayed on certain occasions
- Fixed the issue where certain menu screens were unable to scroll using mouse and keyboard
- Fixed the issue where text cannot be entered in full screen mode
- The max level of the raid quest “Reaper Reborn” has been increased from 100 to 125
- Increased the level cap of the playable characters from 70 to 80
- *The level cap will be upgradable after updating the game to Ver1.30
- *The limit of the SYSTEM CONTROL AUTHORITY will stay at 50
- Increased the level of weapons from 10 to 15
- *In order to level up to LV15, player must complete Mutated Beast Quest LV150 and obtain the required resources
- The button indications for Blade lock will now stay in a fixed position of the screen
- Players can now take an emergency dodge when launched into the air by an enemies’ attack using SP
- *The amount of SP used will differ depending on the situation
- *This move is different from the battle skill “emergency dodge”
- Increased the damage of the normal attack driven by the weapon types and characters listed below
- Weapons: One-Handed Sword, Rapier, Dagger, Mace, Whip, Katana, Two-Handed Sword, Bow, Dual-wielding
- Characters: Eugeo, Alice, Renly
- Decreased the HP of certain enemies
- Fixed other minor bugs and issues
- Ancient Apostles #3 will be part of the upcoming update, so please stay tuned for more information!
Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris is available for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris 1.30 patch is available now.