The Levi’s Super Mario collaboration’s delay has ended. The line, which was announced back in March 2020, launched in Japan without any issues. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Levi’s confirmed its North American and South American launch would be delayed. That wait has ended, as the official website now has items available to order.
Here are some of the Levi’s Super Mario clothing immediately available on the site, complete with their prices. Depending on the item, it may be available in extra small through XXL sizes. There might also be different colors or options, so double check if ordering.
- 501 Original Shorts – $89.50
- 501 93 Straight Men’s Jeans – $148
- Big Boys Tee Shirt – $24
- Box Tab Long Sleeve Tee Shirt – $32
- Cropped Dad Trucker’s Jacket – $128
- Cropped Dad Trucker’s Jacket (Cropped) – $128
- Denim Tote – $40
- Graphic Pullover Hoodie – $79.50
- Graphic Pullover Hoodie (Collage) – $79.50
- Graphic Pullover Hoodie (App Exclusive) – $79.50
- Graphic Sport Hoodie (Mario) – $79.50
- Graphic Tee Shirt (Luigi) – $29.50
- Graphic Tee Shirt (Mario) – $29.50
- Graphic Tee Shirt (Toad) – $29.50
- Graphic Tee Shirt (Yoshi) – $29.50
- Overalls – $148
- Perfect Graphic Tee Shirt (Mario) – $29.50
- Perfect Graphic Tee Shirt (Peach) – $29.50
- Power Up Crewneck Sweatshirt – $58
- Printed Bandana – $18
- Printed Baseball Hat – $30
- Printed Sling – $25
- Vintage Shortalls – $98
- Yoshi Tote – $40
As a note, children’s designs for some items, like the Luigi Mamma Mia tee shirt, will be coming but aren’t yet available.
Also, here are some closer looks at the different pieces of clothing and accessories you could pick up.
The Levi’s Super Mario collaboration is now available in Japan, North America, and South America.