Are you a cheapskate? Of course you are…who isn’t. Are you also lazy? Wait, that’s pretty much a given now, isn’t it. Then you’ll probably appreciate this Demon’s Souls giveaway, which caters to both your cheapskatism (?) and your laziness.
(Aren’t we nice)
It goes like this:
1. You start by posting in this contest discussion topic on Facebook for an entry to the giveaway.
2. Once you’ve done that, the next step is to start or reply to existing discussions on our Facebook group. Each discussion you participate in counts as an entry…which is to say, more is better.
3. Come Wed. October 21 @ 15:00 PST, we’ll be picking one random winner from everyone that entered who will receive a copy of the U.S. edition of Demon’s Souls along with the art book and strategy guide.
4. This giveaway is worldwide, so you could live at the North Pole for all we care, and we’d still figure out a way to get the prize to you. Just remember, you’re melting the polar ice-caps if you’re using your PS3 at the North Pole…
THE FINE PRINT:
1. Be nice and keep it clean. Scathing or insulting comments will not count.
2. One-word replies won’t count either. No "first!" or "lolz" or "wut" and so on. Let’s try to keep things sensible and meaningful. Ask yourself, "Does this make sense?" before you post.
3. You need to be 18 or above to enter.