As is common after a Financial Results Explanatory Material Fiscal Year Ended March 2023, Nintendo updated its list of first-party, best-selling Switch games of all time. The order isn’t too different this time around. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is still holding onto its position in the top spot.
Here’s the current list of 10 first-party, best-selling Switch Games of all time following the latest financial results. These sales figures cover worldwide totals and include digital and physical copies.
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – 53.79 million
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons – 42.21 million
- Super Smash Bros Ultimate – 31.09 million
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – 29.81 million
- Pokemon Sword and Shield – 25.82 million
- Super Mario Odyssey – 25.76 million
- Pokemon Scarlet and Violet – 22.10 million
- Super Mario Party – 19.14 million
- New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe – 15.41 million
- Ring Fit Adventure – 15.38 million
The most recent entry on the list is Pokemon Scarlet and Violet. It debuted back in November 2022. It hit 22.10 million as of March 2023. In its first three days on the market, it hit 10 million in sales.
There’s still more on the way for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. Nintendo’s been supporting it post-launch with a Booster Course Pass. Four “waves” of it appeared since it started rolling out in March 2022. Fifth and sixth waves will add Feather, Cherry, Acorn, and Spiny Cups in 2023.