Taito shared a couple of trailers for its upcoming fangame Touhou Spell Bubble, including a sample of 12 new songs.
The first trailer mostly highlights the game’s features. It starts out with a look at some of its many Touhou Project characters including Reimu Hakurei and Marisa Kirisame. We also get to see some of its gameplay that is familiar to the Puzzle Bobble games where you shoot bubbles to form chains of three or more.
It features music by many popular artists who previously recorded Touhou mixes. Check out the Touhou Spell Bubble “Crossfade” trailer featuring a sample of 12 new songs below:
The following new songs are shown in the video:
- “Bubble no Jumon wa Shuu! Po! Push!” by ARM x Lettuce Shichijou ft. Marisa Kirisame (CV: Naomi Ohzora)
- “IMAGINA” by Akatsuki Records
- “VERMILLION EARTH” by SOUND HOLIC feat. Nana Takahashi
- “Satoriai (Feat. y t r)” by TamaOnSen
- “Hikari Puzzle” by Butaotome
- “Kimiiro Petal” by A-One feat. 3L
- “PEEK-A-BOO” by Shinra-Bansho
- “Kyokai no Utage” by MASAKI (ZUNTATA)
- “Kanata e no Tabiji” by Yuuhei Satellite
- “Pure FURIES -YZ MIX-” by Yu Shimoda
- “Koi no Emotion” by Silver Forest
- “Grand Regression” by RD-Sounds feat. Meramipop
Touhou Spell Bubble releases for Nintendo Switch via eShop in Japan on February 6, 2020. It’ll go for 5,800 yen. Check out more details for the game in our previous report.