Aniplex and Type-Moon revealed that the visual novel remake Tsukihime -A piece of blue glass moon- will have various bonus merchandise exclusive to specific store chains in Japan. [Thanks, 4Gamer!]
Most of the items will consist of tapestries and posters based on character artworks and visual arts of the regular and limited editions. Type-Moon’s Takashi Takeuchi will draw all of the illustrations.
Aniplex also shared the first set of sample artworks, consisting of the key visual art and six main characters: Shiki, Arcueid, Ciel, Akiha, Hisui, and Kohaku. The two main heroines, Arcueid and Ciel, will have two different artworks.
Here’s the full list of store-exclusive merchandise items for the Tsukihime remake in Japan:
- Type-Moon official store at Aniplex+: Tsukihime production staff book (provisional)
- Animate: B2 tapestry with exclusive original illustration
- Toranoana: B2 tapestry with exclusive original illustration
- Sofmap (Bic Camera Group): B2 tapestry with exclusive original illustration and a half-cloth poster of Arcueid
- Amazon: Smartphone background based on the main visual art
- Rakuten Books: A set of 6 pin badges and a B2 cloth poster of the main visual art
- Joshin: Smartphone background based on the regular boxart
- ebten: B3 tapestry of the regular boxart
- AmiAmi: A2 clear poster of the limited boxart
- WonderGOO: B2 tapestry of the regular boxart
- Trader: Double-suede B2 tapestry of the main visual art
- Stellaworth: A set of six 2L bromides
- Melonbooks: A life-sized tapestry of Ciel
- Gamers: B2 tapestry of Hisui and Kohaku
Aniplex and Type-Moon will publish the actual designs for each item at a later time, closer to the game’s release in August 2021. Of the store chains listed above, AmiAmi and Amazon Japan have the easiest access for international shipping outside Japan.
Tsukihime -A piece of blue glass moon- is a full remake of the popular visual novel Tsukihime. It will be available for the PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch with a CERO Z rating on August 26, 2021.