Playdek have shared a brief Q&A on Unsung Story via the game’s Kickstarter page. A video in the latest update on the game answers a few questions submitted by fans, and you can watch that here. Additionally, we’ve included the most relevant points in a bullet list below for easy perusal.
- State of game: Got a good story basis; building the battle system right now
- High or low fantasy? Playdek are fans of high-fantasy, but exact level of fantasy not final yet and still being decided
- How many classes in the final game? So far six classes and six professions revealed; leaving it open for Yasumi Matsuno’s design in full game
- Leaning toward visual character customization using equipment
- Undecided on permadeath so far; will decide later
- Game will include a mix of rendered and in-game cutscenes
- First user-end tool being created is the map editor; leaving option for other user tools open; will figure it out later
- Matsuno is reviewing fan suggestions and design ideas for the game
Unsung Story is currently in development for PC, Mac, Linux and Windows Tablets.