Xbox One is launching this November in 21 different markets, Microsoft announced this morning. Here’s what’s going to be inside each box:
- Xbox One console with 500GB hard drive
- Blu-ray drive and Wi-Fi included in console
- Kinect peripheral
- Xbox One Wireless Controller
- Free 14-day trial of Xbox Live Gold
The Xbox One launch bundle will be available for $499.99 in the U.S., £429 (GBP) in the U.K. and €499 (EUR) in European markets.
Microsoft are also introducing a limited edition commemorative bundle for those that reserve the system at major retailers. This system will be available awhile supplies last and will guarantee a purchase on day one. It will come in premium black packaging with a limited edition Xbox One Day One wireless controller.
Also included in the commemorative bundle will be an exclusive “Day One” achievement, as well as bonus items for various Xbox One games. Details on this content are as follows:
- Ryse: Son of Rome – Exclusive multiplayer map and sword with bonus attributes.
- Forza Motorsport 5 – Access to four cars tuned to the top of their class.
- Kinect Sports Rivals – Exclusive sporting equipment that separates your Champion from the rest of the world.
- Dead Rising 3 – Exclusive Frank West and Chuck Greene Tribute Packs with bonus attributes.