Konami have officially announced Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist for Xbox One and PlayStation 4. The card game will be released as a download title for the two consoles early this Summer. It will cost $19.99. Here’s a basic summary of the game:
Players from around the world have been invited to take part in an elite Dueling program that simulates the best Duels from every era of Yu-Gi-Oh!. Gamers can replay actual events in the Yu-Gi-Oh! timeline, from the original Yu-Gi-Oh! series up to Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL, featuring the same storylines, characters, and Decks in a brand-new Story Campaign. Duelists will also battle against characters from the newest generation of the Yu-Gi-Oh! TV series, Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V, with even more Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V Duels to be included later as add-on content.
Features included in Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist include:
- Relive past Dueling glory with a Story Campaign that recounts the events from the Yu-Gi-Oh! TV series! Battle your opponent, and then take on the role of that character and Duel against the protagonist in a “Reverse Duel.”
- Duel with the latest cards from the official Yu-Gi-Oh! trading card game, including Pendulum Summon Monsters.
- Compete in Battle Pack Sealed and Draft play against the A.I. or with players online. Battle Pack formats supported include Battle Pack: Epic Dawn, Battle Pack 2: War of the Giants, and War of the Giants: Round 2.
- Customize your Decks with more than 6,600 cards.
- Compete against characters from the newest generation of the Yu-Gi-Oh! TV series, Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V.
- Add-on content available at launch, with additional Decks, Avatars, playable characters and Duels.
Add-on content for Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist will cost $4.99 apiece.