Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout gets a free content update today that adds Photo Mode, Weasel Roast, Puni Companion, and more. Here’s a closer look at what’s new with an update trailer from Koei Tecmo and Gust.
As shown in the trailer, Photo Mode allows you to create and preserve the memory of your adventures by placing characters for the perfect photos. It comes with a variety of filters, frames, and you can even change the time of day to your liking. Weasel Roast is a high score challenge that involves maximizing damage to aim for the highest score. It comes with a set of goals that rewards you with items by achieving them.
Lastly, the Puni Companion allows you to raise their very own Puni. In order to make strong and healthy Punis, you’ll need to properly feed them. Doing so will make them grow and change colors. You can send them off on journeys and have them return with items, similar to the Palicoes in Monster Hunter.
Issues fixed with the Atelier Ryza update:
- Fixed bugs that occurred under certain circumstances in battles and quests
- Fixed a bug that prevented progress when selecting Chinese (traditional) or Chinese (simplified) in the language settings of Nintendo Switch™ after applying Update 1.02
- Support for additional content
- Fixed a bug that causes the game to freeze when moving the map to the Secret Hideout or Hidden Clearing
- Fixed a bug when extra skills may not be activated when an extra order is achieved during battle under certain conditions
- Fixed several display issues
- Other minor adjustments and issues