Idea Factory International announced that Azur Lane: Crosswave will get its five new DLC characters on October 5, 2020. The five additional characters are Taihou, Formidable, Roon, Le Malin, and Sirius. The new playable characters come with their own support ships and additional story mode content for the 3D action shooter.
Here’s what the five new DLC characters bring to Azur Lane: Crosswave:
- Main Ship: Taihou
- Support Ships: Saint Louis, Dunkerque, Jean Bart
- Taihou – Additional Story Mode content
- Main Ship: Formidable
- Support Ships: Warspite, HMS Neptune, Zara
- Formidable – Additional Story Mode content
- Main Ship: Roon
- Support Ships: Graf Zepplin, Deutschland, Admiral Graf Spee
- Roon – Additional Story Mode content
- Main Ship: Le Malin
- Support Ships: Essex, Baltimore, Centaur
- Le Malin – Additional Story Mode content
- Main Ship: Sirius
- Support Ships: London, Alabama, Azuma
- Sirius – Additional Story Mode Content
The DLC will go for $7.99 each for both PSN and Steam users. The Azur Lane: Crosswave Character Bundle featuring all five DLC will be available for $33.95 (15% off).
Here’s a sneak peek at the Formidable DLC story and screenshots:
Although abundant in her elegance, Formidable’s days do not possess a similar grace. In fact, they seem quite boring lately.
One day, she joined Queen Elizabeth and they headed towards…
a cruise ship in the distance.
There, she reunited with Zara from the Sardegna Empire, but their joy was soon interrupted by an unusual occurrence…
The boat began to move on its own! Why did the boat start moving? Where is it going?
Will Formidable and the others be able to solve this strange and exciting mystery?
Azur Lane: Crosswave is currently available for the PlayStation 4 and PC via Steam.