Azur Lane: Crosswave is gearing up with five new DLC characters this fall in the West with Taihou, Formidable, Roon, Le Malin, and Sirius. Idea Factory International shared additional details for the five DLC shipgirls.
In addition to the playable characters, each of the five DLC comes with three new support ships. The DLC characters also come with their own additional Story Mode content for the main plaayble character.
Get a closer look at the Azur Lane: Crosswave DLC characters below:
Main Ship: Taihou
- Support Ships: Saint Louis, Dunkerque, Jean Bart
- Taihou – Additional Story Mode content
Main Ship: Formidable
- Support Ships: Warspite, HMS Neptune, Zara
- Formidable – Additional Story Mode content
Main Ship: Roon
- Support Ships: Graf Zepplin, Deutschland, Admiral Graf Spee
- Roon – Additional Story Mode content
Main Ship: Le Malin
- Support Ships: Essex, Baltimore, Centaur
- Le Malin – Additional Story Mode content
- Support Ships: London, Alabama, Azuma
- Sirius – Additional Story Mode Content
The five DLC characters Taihou, Formidable, Roon, Le Malin, and Sirius are currently available in the Japanese version of Azur Lane: Crosswave. You can check out their character models and action in the earlier trailers from the Japanese version here.
Azur Lane: Crosswave is currently available for the PlayStation 4 and PC via Steam.